Transformational retreat, designed to give you space, time and expertise, to heal your relationship to money.
This will improve your financial results, for the rest of your life!
How do you feel about money? Excited? Frustrated? Something else?
Leave the retreat feeling relaxed, refreshed and re-focused, and with next level money confidence. Yes!!
“This lady is a magical genius” Claire D.
This retreat includes:
- A one day transformational retreat from 10am to 4.30pm. Created by Money Coach, Jenny Bracelin specifically to achieve results in a relaxed way. See below for the content.
- Personal confidential consultations with Jenny, before and after the Retreat, to enhance your results.
- A Personal Money Retreat Journal. This has been creativity designed, with the activities and inspiration included to support you.
- Stay relaxed and energised throughout with Sound Baths by Roise, (pronounced Roe-sha) an experienced Sound Therapist.
- Located at the inspirational Wandering Williamin Ludlow, Shropshire off the A49. A beautiful timber framed barn which is spacious, secluded, quiet and convenient, with a Zen Garden to relax in.
- Delicious healthy (and not so healthy) 2 course lunch, snacks and drinks.
Jenny Bracelin is a transformational money coach, business adviser and award-winning entrepreneur, based in Ludlow, Shropshire.
Transformational coaching works with the body, emotions, mind and (spirit) giving you lasting change with less effort.
Jenny trained as a spiritual healer and loves combining personal development with the benefits of nature, to produce inspirational and breakthrough results.
This Retreat comes with Jenny’s Personal Guarantee.
Make or Save 10 x the fee or your money back.
This is the opportunity to finally let go and stop sabotaging yourself. To realise your actual dreams and look forward to thinking about money with enthusiasm!
Date and Time: Thu, 12 September 2019, 10:00 – 16:30
Location: Wandering William, Farm, Foldgate Lane, Ludlow, SY8 1LZ
Spaces are limited, please book early to avoid disappointment.
The retreat price includes: 2 personal consultations, a supportive journal, sounds baths, lunch and all refreshments.
“Jenny is simply amazing, she has a natural ability to cut through all the layers and find the part of you that you never knew existed.” Jill N
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is free parking at the Wandering William. Ludlow Station is 1 mile away.
Let me know in advance and I will arrange for you to be picked up or book a taxi. There are no taxis at the station – it is a straight forward, slightly uphill walk. Please allow 20 minutes or 30 minutes to stop at the shop and admire the view on the way.
What can I bring into the event?
Whatever makes you feel comfortable!
Pillow, blanket, yoga mat, your favourite food or pen. You don’t have to go outside! I would recommend an extra jumper or coat, in case it is a particularly wet/windy day.
Please do let me know any dietary requirements – I will be providing food to cover most options. I would rather know and ensure you have something you enjoy to eat and drink.
Ludlow and Accommodation
Ludlow is a beautiful mediaeval market town with friendly people and a laid back atmosphere. For more information please see https://www.ludlow.org.uk/guide.htm
Ludlow Castle is hosting the Food Festival on Friday, Saturday and Sunday http://www.foodfestival.co.uk/
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact Jenny with any questions:
07956 218744 Call or Message
Please book and pay via EventBrite.