DO YOU WANT TO:
1. Earn your living?
2. Feel more confident?
3. Run your business properly?
4. Feel proud of your finances?
5. Buy your own home?
Business Mentoring can help you achieve your dreams.
Your are in the right place. Making money is a skill you can learn. Whether you are looking for practical skills or money confidence? I have been helping people achieve their dreams with business mentoring for 20 years.
My Business Mentoring is...
- Making you more money
- Giving you tried and tested shortcuts
- Spotting opportunities in your business
- Explaining business techniques simply and clearly
- Helping you overcome fear and trust yourself
- Asking questions to help you think
- Re-igniting your passion and motivation
- Keeping it simple and cheering you on.
What are you looking for?
- To make more money?
- A sounding board for your ideas?
- Expertise to save you time and money?
- To grow your business quicker and easier?
- Learn business finances?
- Accountability, support and encouragement?
- To get organised and manage your time?
- To achieve your goals and reach your full potential?
Choose from the following services
1. How To Make More Money – a conversation to find the money hiding in your business right now.
2. I Want Feedback – ideal if you want some friendly hands-on expertise – includes a business/website/social media review.
3. Be Confident With Your Business Finances – get your bookkeeping done or wondering what net profit is but too afraid to ask.
4. Marketing To Suit Your Personality – find the most natural way for you to sell comfortably and use my 7 stages of selling guide.
5. Business Planning – start or grow your business to the next level using business theory. (I use a one page checklist so no essays to write)
6. Plan for Success – get excited about finances and double your income in a year.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
1. Book an initial free conversation.
2. Decide how many sessions you want.
3. Book and pay for the first session.
4. Enjoy your first session.
5. You receive a summary report for me.
6. You take any actions agreed.
7. Book the next session when you are ready.
There is no binding contract with my Business Mentoring.
Clients come back because it works for them.
A Mentoring Conversation Can Involve:
- Discussing possible opportunities and solutions.
- Questions to understand and highlight your skills and motivation.
- Sometimes I use personality profiles.
- Or discussing the issue more deeply.
- Looking from a financial perspective – I can’t help being fascinated by money.
- Identifying what you are doing well to boost your confidence.
- Specific practical hands-on help.
- Answering any other questions.
- Jointly agreeing an action plan and accountability.
HOW MANY SESSIONS?
Start with one.
In one session, you will get results.
All of my services listed above can be delivered in 1-4 sessions.
Clients book monthly appointments when they want to turbo charge their business and they have seen the results of working with me for themselves.
- A client might book one session to make more money. During the session we identify key ways to make and save money, plus a host of business tips and tricks.
- Three months later, they come back for a website and social media review to upgrade their business.
- Then once they have implemented that, I might see them them once a year for a top up or monthly for a growth spurt according to their needs.
I make recommendations but you decide what’s right for you.
I see a person and their business as a holistic system – it is usually obvious to me which areas need to be transformed. If I could take longer, I would make more money – but then I wouldn’t be me!
Bring your questions and I can record the session so you don’t miss a thing.
BUSINESS MENTORING: £150 for a 2 hour session
I love my work. I am a fully qualified coach, mentor, adviser and healer with 20 years experience. I started my first business aged 22 and became an award winning entrepreneur. I tried retiring, then went to work for The Prince’s Trust.
I Explain Money is my 5th successful business. My passions are personal growth, nature, dancing salsa and transforming people’s attitude to money.
Member of the Association of Coaching and fully insured.
‘Finding the Gold’ Case Study
In 2 hours, this client transformed from “I need a £20,000 loan” to realising he could make £40,000 without one – doing his favourite thing.
D booked a business mentoring session to fast track starting a cafe.
He had hearing loss and missed a lot of school, so not keen on paperwork. I answered his many questions and he slumped further down in his chair, looking more and more miserable. He had no idea it would be so much work and require good literacy – for health and hygiene, H&S, employment law etc.
With his permission, I asked transformative coaching questions starting with his vision, which was to go to a café and order coffee in sign language, as opposed to start a cafe.
We did some idea creation work and his hobby was fixing bugs in computer games. He confessed he was paid £2,000 every time he did this and hadn’t told the HMRC. However now he wanted a ‘proper’ career.
After some discussion, his face beamed with happiness, as he realised “I can do that as a business? I have been turning down work to focus on the cafe idea.”
We literally drew a business plan and added a simple cashflow forecast, as he was more confident with numbers. I helped him call the HMRC to get him set up properly in business.
This business idea showed a profit of £40,000 in his first year – no loan required.
In 2 hours, he became a very happy transformed man.
For example: Coaches, Consultants and Complementary Therapists.
Independent Business Owners
For example: Artists, Photographers and Musicians.
Dreamers who are ready to turn that dream into a reality.
For example: Digital Nomads, Yoga Teachers and Parents.
More money and confidence.
Understand business and yourself better with lots of ‘ah ha’ moments.
‘Hands on’ help to motivate and enable you to take action.
A fresh enthusiastic and experienced perspective on your business.
Confidential and focused on what you want.
Tailored specifically for you – I mix and match mentoring, coaching, business advice and personal development, according to your needs at no extra cost.
Includes a one page summary report with an action plan to keep you focused.
Grow quicker and with more ease, by talking to a real human being that actually cares about you and your business.
To book an appointment – call, email or book a free let’s chat call.
Appointments are by Zoom. Other video options available, along with phone and occasionally in person.
How many sessions? You can book 1, 4 or 12 sessions. Each session is 2 hours at an investment of £150.
Are you qualified? Yes and insured. I was employed as a business adviser by The Prince’s Trust in 2001 after becoming one of their award winning businesses. See LinkedIn for the highlights.
I will refund your money if I can’t help because I am ethical and experienced.
Book your Business Mentoring Session here or use my online diary below.